How can we help?
The Safe Sense App Reporting Guidelines
The Safe Sense App is a place to raise awareness about traffic safety-related activity in your community.
We believe that when communities work together, we create safer cities.
Here is what you should report:
- Bike Lane - Sighting of a vehicle parked or riding in a bike lane.
- Bus Lane - Sighting of a vehicle parked or riding in a bus lane.
- Double Parked - Sighting of a double parked vehicle.
- Fire Hydrant - Sighting of a vehicle blocking a fire hydrant.
- Reckless Driving - Sighting of a vehicle driving recklessly.
- Red Light - Sighting of a vehicle running a red light.
- Speeding - Sighting of a vehicle aggressively speeding.
Stop-Arm - Sighting of a vehicle illegally passing a school bus stop-arm.
Stop Sign - Sighting of a vehicle failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign.
Please make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Call 911 if it’s an emergency.
- Report inly traffic safety violations.
- Help keep each other safe.
- Follow the law.
If you see anything that doesn't belong on the Safe Sense App, please report it to our team by flagging it.